i seriously just had the thought “i wonder if I could rush from the computer to the top of the fridge to squat in the 3 seconds photobooth gives me”
Last Meals of Innocent Men
Campaign for Amnesty International, displaying the final meal requests of prisoners executed on Death Row, who were later found innocent.
Photographed by James Reynolds
i told a boy i liked his hair today in class and he laughed a little and could hardly say “thanks” and then buried his head in his hands the second i turned around i think i made him flustered omg
well aren’t you the casanova
I told a boy he wore the same cologne as my dad while we were making out and he asked me to leave
flood people with compliments. make eye contact. don’t be the first one to let go of a hug. push yourself to run faster and further. listen intentionally
Do it without expecting anything in return. Give generously without selfish gain
senior quotes class of 1957
high schoolers have literally not changed at all
Sometimes I think the difference between what we want and what we’re afraid of is about the width of an eyelash.
1. When the boy you love kisses your neck and try’s to break your ribs so he can fit comfortably in your heart, do not let him. Tie your ribs with steel and tighten them. If he was the one he would never have to break you just to stay.
2. When the boy from the coffee shop sits at your table and starts talking about poetry, and the universe, and your favorite band do not let him under your skin. He will kiss your cheek when it’s cold out and leave you bleeding on the bathroom floor when he kisses the girl he met at the record store.
3. When the boy who looks like the devil himself brings you to bars and buys you a leather jacket, do not let his smoke filled kisses fill you with love. Spit out the vile that is his love and put on your favorite dress. He’ll be gone so quick you’ll think it was all a dream.
4. When the boy with the perfect eyes and trusting smile calls you baby and try’s to go farther than you’re ready push him away. You are filled with the universe, you deserve to be treated like a god damn star not a speck of dirt.
5. When the boy with the messy hair calls you at four in the morning just to tell you that you’re his world and that he loves you so fucking much. Don’t answer. Do not let his words burn into your skin. Because six months later he’ll be gone and you’ll be puking remembering the way his hands felt on your back.